struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: Would we need to achieve better place in trends ranking?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 06:34:47 GMT
Thanks a lot for your share of experience (I have read it several times
these days).

As I understand, you mention sparkjava because of it's DI (Dagger2),
right? To understand deeper, I'll study them as soon as I had time to
understand `what make the difference` and if Struts has a chance to
being improved.

I also do same for FlexJson.

However, as I understand, like Lukasz, you also believe we have not much
chance for the competition, but I think Struts will have it's users
because of it's simple to use while powerful enough. wdyt?