struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Struts-2_3-JDK6 #2
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 08:06:21 GMT
Please wait! Maybe we don't have to convert them because I could compile
and pass tests of Struts 2.3.33 under JDK8 and maven 3.5.0 so we can
keep it alive :)

To do this, we should do just two things on Struts 2.3.33:

1) Adding tools.jar from JDK7 to classpath of the maven.

2) Correcting four wrong tests. There are four wrong tests that are
dependent to the order of java HashMap iteration which is not guaranteed
to be consistent between JDK releases!

If you agree, I can present these as a PR on support-2-3 ?

Thanks!