struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Struts-2_3-JDK6 #2
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 11:27:09 GMT
@Christoph

You can see my proposal at [1]. I keep it and convert it to a PR on dev
list demand if was needed.

I could not add tools.jar from JDK7 to classpath of the maven just by
S2's project files and I think committers can do it in jenkins because
they have access and I do not and can not see what happens there.

Sincerely Yours,
Yasser.

[1]
github.com/apache/struts/compare/support-2-3...yasserzamani:support-2-3-jdk8?expand=1