struts-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: How to select which issue to work on?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 16:18:07 GMT
Usually  it would be an unassigned issue.  Any ou can always ask aktive developers directly
onm the list, whether somebody is working on it. ----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de
]---------------- JTec quality components: http://www.pribluda.de/projects/

    On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 5:06 PM, Yasser Zamani <yasser.zamani@live.com> wrote:

 Hi there,

I have some time and energy which I love to spend on helping Struts.

I know it's possible by answering user questions, documentation, examples, unit tests and
providing patch for issues.

All of them are clear enough for me but some things about issues.

How to avoid parallel duplicate work on an issue? e.g. does 'unassigned' mean no one already
work on it?

After that, how to select which issue to work on? e.g. is it better to solve old reported
one or newer ones? or between issues with same priority, which things can make help to select
better one to work on?

Or any further recommendations please?

Thanks in advance!