struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using org.apache.struts2.plugin
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 10:04:04 GMT
To clarify a bit my idea:
- anyone can use "org.apache.struts.plugin: prefix for Java packages,
e.g.: "org.apache.struts.plugin.async"
- anyone can use "<groupId>org.apache.struts.plugin</groupId>", e.g.:

<groupId>org.apache.struts.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>struts2-async-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>

I'm going to post questions to Sonatype and repository@a.o to see if
they have any doubts

Regards