struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts Archetypes 2.5.5
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 12:50:22 GMT
Just to clarify: this is the first time when the archetypes are
released as a separated process. All of them are now in dedicated
repository [1]. I think the number versioning should be disconnected
from the Struts Core and we should push a new release only if
something has changed. This requires changes to archetypes.xml in root
of our page but this is an easy thing.

So for now please Vote to have the release complete, as right now
starting 'mvn archetype:generate
-DarchetypeCatalog=http://struts.apache.org' will generate an error
after selecting given archetype.

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=struts-archetypes.git