struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConversionErrorInterceptor to extend MethodFilterInterceptor
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 10:15:08 GMT
Not that I understand much, if I try a push to my remote "upstream" it says

 https://github.com/apache/struts: git-receive-pack not permitted

Remote Fetch Specification:    +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/upstream/*
Remote Fetch URL:    https://github.com/apache/struts

The way I think I have it set is to pull from upstream, merge, make
changes, commit and push to my origin and create a pr for upstream.

I can do a pr as its in by git repo now?