struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Exception Mapping Annotation seems not inhierted
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:00:04 GMT
possible solution:
declare @Inherited for interface will allow implementor(s) to Inherit the @Inherited interface
typehttp://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/annotation/Inherited.html
How to use @Inherited illustrated athttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/23973107/how-to-use-inherited-annotation-in-java
does this help?
Martin

> From: adrianc@dbs.com
> To: dev@struts.apache.org
> Subject: Exception Mapping Annotation seems not inhierted
> Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 08:14:12 +0000
>
> Hi
>
> It seems that the struts 2.3.4.1 Exception Mapping annotation cannot be inherited by
the sub-classes. I attempted to put the annotation in the base class but the child class is
unable to inherit the exception mapping. However results view can be inherited. Please advise
?

> With regards
> Adrian Chia
>
> CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
> The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.