struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.5
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 08:29:49 GMT
I have checked it and with strict-method-invocation="false" on the package
element

*Messages*:

org.events.ui.struts2.editor.MyEdit.expirez()

​java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.events.ui.struts2.editor.EventEdit.expirez()​

​
Where with it "true" it uses

<allowed-methods>..,expire,..</allowed-methods>​

​Are you sure its on the correct package?
​