struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.25
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 11:12:30 GMT
Ah, don't use the REST plugin.....managed to get it going by reverting to
earlier struts.xml version (pre 2.5), so it might be something to do with
the allowed methods, although it was not complaining about it.  Thought I
could just swap back the jars and the 2.5 dtd's/web.xml.

Seems to be working, messages are working OK on the redirects.  Will have a
look at the changes.

May revert to the whole revision if testing is inconclusive, did a lot of
housekeeping for 2.5!