struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.25
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 12:07:11 GMT
The only thing I have found is the validator is not working correctly.  I
re-checked it with 2.3.24.1 (i.e. just swapped the jars) which works OK.

Some validate some don't, which is kind of odd.  I use regex and this is
one that now does not work.

<validator type="expression">
        <param name="expression"><![CDATA[
          !( (bean.address.latitude.doubleValue() == 0) and
(bean.address.longitude.doubleValue() > 0)
             || (bean.address.latitude.doubleValue() > 0) and
(bean.address.longitude.doubleValue() == 0)
          )
        ]]></param>
        <message key="coordinates.error.bothlatitudelongitude">unspecified
key</message>
    </validator>

Where there any changes for this?  Maybe the encoding?