struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.3.27
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:21:45 GMT
....just checked the source, and does need reinstating, for me.

// this is needed because the result will be executed, then control will
return to the Interceptor, which will
            // return above and flow through again
            if (!executed) {
                result = createResult(); <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

                if (preResultListeners != null) {
                    LOG.trace("Executing PreResultListeners for result
[#0]", result);

                    for (Object preResultListener : preResultListeners) {
                        PreResultListener listener = (PreResultListener)
preResultListener;

                        String _profileKey = "preResultListener: ";
                        try {
                            UtilTimerStack.push(_profileKey);
                            listener.beforeResult(this, resultCode);
                        }
                        finally {
                            UtilTimerStack.pop(_profileKey);
                        }
                    }
                }

                // now execute the result, if we're supposed to
                if (proxy.getExecuteResult()) {
                    executeResult();
                }

                executed = true;