struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beta3 testing
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 10:37:58 GMT
It definitely does not include/call myStack, as I can see it does not call
an initialise method I use.

here is the action:

        <action name="mySelect" method="submit"
                class="mypackage.MySelect">
            <!-- Save context from redirect success action -->
            <interceptor-ref name="store">
                <param name="operationMode">STORE</param>
            </interceptor-ref>
            <!-- <interceptor-ref name="myStack" /> -->
            <result name="success" type="redirectAction">
                <param name="actionName">favourites</param>
                <param name="pgn">${pageNum}</param>
                <param name="searchString">${searchString}</param>
                <param name="suppressEmptyParameters">true</param>
            </result>
            <result name="error" type="chain">favourites</result>
        </action>