struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.3.27
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:10:21 GMT
Ah, sorry then, must have missed it when I last tested it. (...I have two
views and I may have only checked the main view which does not use struts
for the switch.)

It would be safer to reinstate the DefaultActionInvocation createResult();
as it does impact on the preresultlistener (broken for me) and possibly
other unknown side affects.