struts-dev mailing list archives

From Volker Krebs <Volker.Kr...@abas.de>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.25
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 10:30:36 GMT
I'm seeing the following behavior that has changed from 2.3.24.1 to 2.3.25
The getEBApplication() property in my Action is now accessible via
<s:property value="EBApplication"/> instead of <s:property
value="eBApplication"/>

I think normal camel case still work.
getCamelCase() is still accessible via <s:property value="camelCase"/>

Maybe some new behavior in OGNL. Does anybody know how to turn it off ?

Thanks,
Volker