struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beta3 testing
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2016 10:47:29 GMT
I have retested this, and although it seems to work, it now messes with my
interceptors, ie they do not get called when I add the STORE to my action.

The RETRIEVE seems to be OK.

I have copied the objects from this patch
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=struts.git;h=857195c

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation
org.apache.struts2.interceptor.MessageStoreInterceptor
org.apache.struts2.interceptor.MessageStorePreResultListener

to my source, were there any more changes?

This is my stack, where it does not call MyPrepareInterceptor :

<interceptor-stack name="MyStack">
  <interceptor-ref name="params" />
  <interceptor-ref name="conversionError" />

  <!-- It does not call this now and anything after it -->
  <interceptor-ref name="MyPrepareInterceptor">
    <param name="excludeMethods">cancel*</param>
  </interceptor-ref>

</interceptors>

<!-- Save messages -->
<interceptor-ref name="store">
  <param name="operationMode">STORE</param>
</interceptor-ref>

Any ideas?

Cheers Greg