struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <rgie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: From Confluence to Markdown
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 15:31:02 GMT
Hi Lukasz,

sorry for seeing this post a little bit late - too much mails all
around, I guess :)

I've made some progress on this as time permits, but still a lot to be
done. I'm convinced that moving to MarkDown / AsciiDoctor would be a
HUGE improvement both for our docs in general as well as our publishing
workflows. Nevertheless, exporting the existing docs is still cumbersome
so far ...

- René

--
René Gielen