struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Adding bower/grunt to angularjs archetype
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 20:17:34 GMT

> Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:41:06 +0200
> Subject: Adding bower/grunt to angularjs archetype
> From: aleksandr.7m@gmail.com
> To: dev@struts.apache.org
>
> Hi,
>
> What do you think about adding bower and grunt to
> struts2-archetype-angularjs archetype to manage angular dependencies?
>
> Upgrade to latest version would become as simple as executing *grunt *(*npm
> install* must be executed for the first time).

Martin>we use maven to resolve specific versions of Freemarker .ftl, Velocity .vm, Dojo
.js and jquery .js
Martin>what is bower or grunt speed delta and or resolution capabilities if I runMartin>bower
or grunt on that same version specific tree of dependencies vsMartin>maven on the same
version version specific tree of dependencies?
Martin>keeping in mind we need to create jars/wars/ears as well as .zip/.tgz/tar/gzip for
resource deployablesMartin>How would bower/grunt handle these specific package types?Martin>we
also target every commercially available OS..does bower or grunt support every version of
OS JVM supports?Martin>Having answered above questions how to deploy apk to differing architectures
e.g: Android: DalvikVM/DalvikARTMartin>thanks!>