struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <rgie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Official Docker images
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:31:33 GMT
This is really a great improvement for having a portable and easy to
setup publishing platform, indeed.

Related: I made some experiments with JBake lately
http://jbake.org/

The claim "Jekyll of the JVM" pins it down quite well. It requires just
a JDK and integrates perfectly with maven builds. We might want to keep
this on our radar for an even more streamlined future publishing worklflow.

I also made some experiments on how hard it would be to move
documentation to AsciiDoctor, maybe including migration from Confluence.
Not there yet, but it looks really promising for streamlined
documentation in a one-stop publishing process.

- René

--
René Gielen
http://twitter.com/rgielen