struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Realease a first beta of version 2.5
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:40:48 GMT
> ah, working now but was getting
>
> [WARNING] The POM for org.apache.struts:struts2-core:jar:2.5-SNAPSHOT is
> missing, no dependency information available
>
> ##
>
> Compiling,  I get some missing classes on an interceptor for messages
> (Think I don't use this any more), checking the source, have these been
> depreciated/removed?
>
> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>  cannot find symbol
>   symbol:   class ServletActionRedirectResult
>   location: package org.apache.struts2.dispatcher
>  cannot find symbol
>   symbol:   class ServletRedirectResult
>   location: package org.apache.struts2.dispatcher
>  cannot find symbol
>   symbol:   class ValidationAware
>   location: package com.opensymphony.xwork2

There was a problem with a proxy server few minutes ago, even Jenkins
had some issues with uploading new artifcats

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy
(default-deploy) on project struts2-core: Failed to deploy artifacts:
Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.struts:struts2-core:jar:2.5-20150717.073311-37 from/to
apache.snapshots.https
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.5-SNAPSHOT/struts2-core-2.5-20150717.073311-37.jar.
Return code is: 502, ReasonPhrase: Proxy Error. -> [Help 1]

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/