struts-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Nenning <Christoph.Nenn...@lex-com.net>
Subject Re: Bean Validation Plugin in 2.5
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:45:26 GMT
> Do you already have a confluence account?

Just created: cnenning

there are a few things that were not obvious to me which I would like to
mention in the docs:
- inherit your package from plugin package or put plugin interceptor in
your own stack
- if you like you can remove the 'normal' validation interceptor from
stack
- the sample action uses some annotations which are not part of the spec
but specific to the hibernate provider
- own message keys can be used in the annotations
- it integrats with other framework features like i18n, model driven,
ajax-validation, workflow

I want to give the plugin some space in the 'guide' section to make it
more visible.

Regards,
Christoph

<Christoph.Nenning@lex-com.net>