struts-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 Mailreader App
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 13:42:09 GMT
Not sure if we need to move all apps to the examples.
May if make this examples more prominent.

I mean the showcase is not bad as a working documentation
which is also in our scope when releasing a new version.

Is it possible to trigger also a build of the struts examples when
committing
code to struts itself?

Johannes

web: http://www.jgeppert.com