struts-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New to open source
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 16:14:01 GMT
Hi,

please read following article [1] about how to contribute.
The easiest way to start is to create or help solving Issues, perform
release tests and by creating Pull Requests at Github [1] who can be merged
by the Struts Committers.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/youatstruts.html
[2]
http://struts.apache.org/submitting-patches.html#contributing-with-github