struts-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.21 ready for test
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 11:31:29 GMT
But maybe creating a section in the Convention Plugin Documentation how to
enable/fix problems with Lambda Expression is enough?

Creating a plugin which fix a JDK related problem of another plugin and
mark it as deprecated at the same time when introducing it feels wrong to
me.

Best Regards

Johannes

web: http://www.jgeppert.com