struts-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.21 ready for test
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 10:04:52 GMT
Hi,

thanks Lukasz for preparing this new release. One question to the new Java8
Plugin.
Is this a real use case for creating a official plugin we want to support
in future?

I mean it is a fix for the convention plugin in a specific JDK version.
Developers are maybe are confused when later Java9 or Java1X is released.

Is it not better to move this logic directly to the convention plugin and
name it like LambdaExpressionClassFinder or something similar?

Best Regards

Johannes

web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep