struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Null Pointer Exception during Struts-2 with Struts-1 Plugin
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 16:17:55 GMT
My guess would be exactly as stated in your action in the execute method of
file "Struts1Action.java" there is a null pointer exception on line 113.
So did you assert that the objects used on that line are indeed not null?
You could post the code for that method here but it isn't likely a fault of
Struts,a comment pointing out line 113 would be great.