struts-dev mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: [jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] MVC 1.0 JSR
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:17:55 GMT
SAntiago from oracle is  working with this.

this is good news for me personally, because JCP like abandon MVC
action framework which Struts has been decade as the leader in this
segment.

so lets rock

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."