struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic interceptor insertion
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 17:38:13 GMT
This is somethings I've wanted to do (dynamically change the interceptor
stack), I'm not at a development machine so have not checked the
plausibility of the following but would like input:

Is it possible to create a custom ActionInvocation object, for this purpose?
Is it possible to essentially recreate the functionality of
ActionInvocation within an interceptor which then delegates to other
interceptors?