struts-dev mailing list archives

From Gildas de Cadoudal <gildas.de.cadou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic interceptor insertion
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 10:36:14 GMT
I look towards the ActionInvocation or ActionProxyFactory but the
problem with this solution is that we do not know what Stack is
executed.
I also look towards a placeholder, but the problem is the same as previously.

To clarify, my need: I want to allow the inclusion of a library in the
classpath enable features brought by it without changing the
configuration of the main project.

I hope you understand, because I know that my English is very bad (I'm french)
/**
 * Gildas de Cadoudal
 * 115, rue Mazarin
 * 33000 Bordeaux