struts-dev mailing list archives

From Gildas de Cadoudal <gildas.de.cadou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic interceptor insertion
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 13:30:45 GMT
ActionInvocation.getStack () does not give the interceptor stack, at
least that's what I think
I want to know the stack to insert an interceptor to the execution of
actions using particular stack.
/**
 * Gildas de Cadoudal
 * 115, rue Mazarin
 * 33000 Bordeaux
 * (+33) (0)6 60 13 80 90
 * (+33) (0)9 50 15 62 40
 * gildas.de.cadoudal@gmail.com
 **/

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> From: gildas.de.cadoudal@gmail.com
>> Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:36:14 +0200
>> Subject: Re: dynamic interceptor insertion
>> To: dev@struts.apache.org
>>
>> I look towards the ActionInvocation or ActionProxyFactory but the
>> problem with this solution is that we do not know what Stack is
>> executed.
> MG> ValueStack ActionInvocation.getStack();
> MG>?
> MG>ActionProxyFactory
> MG>ActionProxy createActionProxy(ActionInvocation actionInvocation, String namespace,
String actionName, String methodName,boolean executeResult, boolean cleanupContext);