struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Less boilerplate in code
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 19:26:10 GMT
> If you want a really powerful version of what they did, check out my onyx
> project (https://code.google.com/p/anodyzed/).  It's kind of been
> languishing since I haven't found too many people that really care about
> logging efficiency, but I'd be totally willing to donate the code to
> Struts2 (and do some of the work of integrating it) if it's something you'd
> be interested in.

Thanks Chris, looks very interesting! I'd say even very very interesting:

log.debug("Simple {0}, More Complex {1.lastname}, Even More Complex
{2.address.city}, Most Complex {1.birthDate,date,yyyyMMdd}", 5, user,
company);

And I understood that we can even extract current logging layer into
plugins and leave just pure interfaces in core and let users decided
what logging library they want to use just by dropping in one of the
plugins :D

Regards
--
Ɓukasz