struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merging XWork into Struts Core
Date Sat, 10 May 2014 23:22:12 GMT
However, on second thoughts, I would like to know the purpose of keeping
XWork separate. Was it to allow other clients besides Struts? And do any of
those exist?

My line of questioning is really about the future. If we want to clearly
separate out a Struts API and Struts Core Implementation, we should think
about where XWork fits into there. Is XWork really part of the Struts API?
Because maybe more of Struts needs to move into XWork than the other way
around.

Cheers,
Paul