struts-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Less boilerplate in code
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 19:51:58 GMT
Yes, we could use Onyx's interface mechanism, but I think SLF4j's is
probably more stable and definitely more supported.  So I'd probably
recommend that we extract the SLF4j support object and use it directly (or
at least make it the default).  If it's something that you're interested
in, I'd have to fill out the forms to become a committer on Struts.  Where
would I find that information?
  (*Chris*)