struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <gie...@it-neering.net>
Subject Re: Unable to intigrate Jasper report for struds2
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 20:44:08 GMT
Hi,

actually this is the place to discuss the development of the Struts
framework. To get support for developing applications based on Struts 2,
the user mailing list is the place to find help:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Regarding your particular problem: When you are going to rephrase the
question for the user mailing list, you might want to provide a more
precise description that explains what you are missing from the links
found by the Google search for the search term

struts2 jasperreports

Regards,
René