struts-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Daga <togauravd...@gmail.com>
Subject AIX WebSphere 6.1 Deployment issue
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 01:31:11 GMT
Hello,

I am facing an strange issue while deploying an EAR application in AIX box,
hosting WebSphere Server v 6.1

My EAR file has two war files, each of it having its own struts.xml.  I am
consistently seeing following error, which appears to be an issue while
reading struts.xml of the second WAR file.  To mention, it works smoothly
in Windows based environment.

Has anyone faced any similar issue? I'm attaching struts configuration from
both the war project with this email.

Thanks.

*Thanks & Regards/ **सादर**,*
*Gaurav Daga*
*togauravdaga@gmail.com <togauravdaga@gmail.com> |  Web Presence
<http://goo.gl/lW0nh>  *
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail. - Harold R. McAlindon