struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question reagarding documentation
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 06:59:57 GMT
Hi,

I have started moving snippets from code to Wiki. This is also needed
to properly export wiki as html - current version of Confluence
doesn't recognise snippet macro and treats it as a old wiki content,
but thus can be changed in the future.

So if you work on some Java code in Struts, please also move snippets
to appropriate wiki page.

Thanks in advance & Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

> +1(00)
>

> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:04 AM, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Yes, I think wiki/html is the proper format here - all other projects
>> doing the same and I don't see complains about that. Maybe I'm wrong
>> but I opt to move snippets with examples and explanations to wiki.
>>
>> The main problem with out current documentation is scale - it's very
>> large, there should simple step-by-step tutorial with links to wiki
>> pages with more details on given topic.
>>

>> Regards
>> --
>> Łukasz
>> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

>> > So we could pull them in via snippets.
>> >
>> > I'd rather see examples be either in tests, separate files, or just
>> normal
>> > documentation (e.g., wiki).
>> >
>> > Dave

>> manyofh@googlemail.com