struts-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Daga <togauravd...@gmail.com>
Subject Tag Lib Question [List Attribute]
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:54:07 GMT
Hello Dev Community

Basic functionality of Struts Select tag, I understand.  I am using
following construct where source of list is from a method, written in
action class.

<s:select cssClass="portlet-form-field" id="task_viewType"
name="task.viewType" list="getTaskEntryViewTypes()"
tabindex="1" listKey="viewTypeCode" headerValue="--Select View--"
headerKey="-1" listValue="displayValue"  onChange="getSubTypes(this.value,
'task_taskType')" tabindex="1"/>

What I want to know is,  if the list source is from a different class
(which is not Struct Action), how can it be done? I tried OGNL Method
invocation but seems I am not able to make it work.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

*Thanks & Regards/ **सादर**,*
*Gaurav Daga*
*togauravdaga@gmail.com <togauravdaga@gmail.com> | +1.201.308.3242 | Web
Presence <http://goo.gl/lW0nh>  *
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail. - Harold R. McAlindon