struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LocalizedTextUtil mods
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 15:24:44 GMT
Every <s:text> will scan up the package hierarchy

ie <s:text name="eventedit.subtitle" /> is does these getMessage(..)
findText(..) calls:

ListEvents.title : org.events.ui.struts2.editor.Events
ListEvents.title : org.events.ui.struts2.editor.EventBase
ListEvents.title : org.events.ui.struts2.util.ActionBase
ListEvents.title : com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport
ListEvents.title : java.lang.Object
org.events.ui.struts2.editor.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.ui.struts2.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.ui.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.package : ListEvents.title
org.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.ui.struts2.editor.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.ui.struts2.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.ui.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.package : ListEvents.title
org.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.ui.struts2.util.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.ui.struts2.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.ui.package : ListEvents.title
org.events.package : ListEvents.title
org.package : ListEvents.title
com.opensymphony.xwork2.package : ListEvents.title
com.opensymphony.package : ListEvents.title
com.package : ListEvents.title

I did look at using TextProviderSupport in the config, but I think it would
involve duplicating the LocalizedTextUtil class with my local mods.

<bean type="com.opensymphony.xwork2.TextProvider" name="myTextProvider"
      class="local.TextProviderSupport" scope="default" />
<constant name="struts.xworkTextProvider" value="myTextProvider"/>