struts-dev mailing list archives

From "info@flyingfischer.ch" <i...@flyingfischer.ch>
Subject Re: New logo
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 06:40:59 GMT
The Logo looks nice. Has a slight reference to the art work of M.C.
Escher. Great work.

Blue is always nice ;-)

The typography however gives the whole logo a not too modern touch,
because it uses letters with serifs. I wonder if this will match nicely
with the serif free home page of struts 2?

Best regards
Markus Fischer

Am 07.03.2014 06:50, schrieb Lukasz Lenart:
> Link if attachment is missing
> https://copy.com/MXrnIYz8KajY

>> I must have missed it, I don't see anything??
>>    (*Chris*)
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Work continues, 3rd version of logo, wdyt? I think dark-blue version
>>> would be also nice.

I think it
>>> and
>>> they