struts-dev mailing list archives

From "bphillips@ku.edu" <bphill...@ku.edu>
Subject Re: Possible Bug When Using default-action-ref?
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 13:50:31 GMT
Appreciate the responses but perhaps I wasn't clear.

What I'm trying to research is why if using a default-action-ref statement
in struts.xml the query string parameters and values are included in the
form action attribute (although with an incorrectly encoded &) but if no
default-action-ref statement is in struts.xml then no query string
parameters and values are included (e.g. action="TestPage.action").

I've studied ServletUrlRenderer and DefaultUrlHelper but cannot figure it
out.

Bruce