struts-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Morris <cmor...@part.net>
Subject Re: New logo
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:37:36 GMT
I love the look of steampunk and rickety old bridges, but I think it sends
the wrong message for a project fighting the perception of being old and
legacy.  I'd say the more modern looking the better.  However, some of the
more modern bridges look so space age it might be hard to tell that they
are bridges if they are made into a small icon.  Perhaps some of these
might spark an idea: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=modern%20bridge