struts-dev mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject S2 REST plugins , Q: IncaS2REST
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:07:47 GMT
Hi All

has been years we extend the current default S2 REST plugins, and we
name it Inca S2REST Plugins, which Inca mean a "component" project in
our organization

take a look: https://java.net/projects/s2restplugins/pages/Home

I wish someone can review it, and this REST plugins has full REST
POST, GET, DELETE PUT mechanisme, and we use it for years here, and we
patch several time

I believe the current S2 REST is not as complete as this, but may be
this is because our team lack to know the default REST

any idea to merge it?

or review our work?

dozens student here learn from this plugins and create startup using
this, the review will help a lot of our work, esp i believe our
quality of work may be below apache standard, helping this by review
this plugins also will help our education getting better

thx in advanced

Frans