struts-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New logo
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:10:51 GMT
+1: let's vote for this logos or alternatively try to propose a new one.

@Lukasz Just a quick side note: Am I missing something or the logo was
submitted on the PMC ML? if yes it would be nice to have the 3 (?) logos in
this 3d

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara