struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need Clarification on Integration S2 with S1 code base
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 06:59:31 GMT
Both frameworks can coexists as each uses a different naming of
packages - there is struts2-struts1-plugin but it supports only S1
actions, without support for tags.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

2013/11/21 Perumal, Manohar <Manohar.Perumal@biworldwide.com>:
> Hi Team
>
> I am planning to integrate the Struts 2 with existing Struts 1 code base. Can you please
advise how to proceed on this.

> Can you please confirm on the feasibility of this implementation.
>
> Thanks,
> Manohar Perumal
> Sr. Java Developer
> 612.212.7744
>

> This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone
or reply by e-mail, delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.