struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re-organise docs
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:13:04 GMT
I usually find it a life-saver to see the docs of previous versions. Not
everyone upgrades and it's impossible to compare latest syntax and features
to what was before. I think we definitely need to keep the docs of the
previously published versions around.

If you don't want to do that, then I think the latest docs need to contain
some sort of history on feature changes/upgrades.