struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: Work in progress - 2.3.16
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2013 10:34:01 GMT
Hi again Lukasz,

Sorry for the inconvenience but recently I worked on an issue [1] which
directed me to MAYBE a serious problem. I preferred to inform you as
it's maybe important enough to ship with upcoming 2.3.16 version!

Thanks in advance!

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4105?focusedCommentId=13811928&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13811928