struts-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: New logo
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:58:17 GMT
I can suggest three shapes (one triangle, one square and one circle)
that are connected with three high-way like (5-6 lined bands) bridges in
a triangle manner which may have a big S in center!

`Three shapes` represents MVC. `high-way with 5-6 bands` means it's fast
and simple. `lined bands` means it's precise. and bridge means it's
Struts :)