struts-dev mailing list archives

From Miguel Almeida <mig...@almeida.at>
Subject Re: Work in progress - 2.3.16
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:33:37 GMT
Lukasz - with regards to the merge of 2.3.15.1 to 2.3.15.3, will the
merge in 2.3.16 address the concern I noted on
http://struts.markmail.org/search/?q=#query:%20list%
3Aorg.apache.struts.user+page:1+mid:owenhjb5np64vinu+state:results ,
namely:

"disabling this feature will break any JSPs where you've set the action
in the <s:submit> tag instead of the <s:form> tag.

This is particularly problematic in situations where for some reason you
have one form with two submit tags, since the submit is the only place
where you can distinguish the actions.

This can also be related with a similar situation in s2-019, where the
disabling of the DMI makes the method="" parameter of the tags unusable.
"
?

Miguel