struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Inject Locale
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:11:05 GMT
An injectable locale sounds useful at the action level. I could see some
use in it in framework components, possibly results might like it... As you
point out since it is unlikely to be currently used it might to interesting
if it is added to the guice migration's desirable feature list. Where most
of the injectable elements would probably just come out of ActionContext
(such as the locale). So if someone did use it there is a pretty easy and
obvious fix.