struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strutsathon - Warsjawa
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:20:32 GMT
2013/10/12 Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>:
>>> - Guice 3 instead internal DI
>>
>> That would definitely be a major improvement - so +1 for this.
>
> Actually I am not so sure any longer on this one. I mean, what are the real
> benefits of having Google Guice instead of what we have now?
> I think this should be clarified that.

You are right, but it was one of the topics to select from - and two
guys decided to give it a try ;-) I'm not saying it is important but I
have used it as a catch for new contributors ;-)

>> How about an MVEL implementation of the ValueStack? ;-)
>
> This I consider more important. In general everything related to security

No one chose that and it's hard for people to solve security problems IMHO ;-)

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/